- Receive an online order through the website
- Process this order with the Manufacturer
- Once production is complete, we often receive factory photos - which we send on to the customer.
- We receive a tracking number for the UK import and delivery of the order.
- We pay ALL import duties and taxes for EU orders - we pay the tax/duty on the fully declared value - many others do not.
- We check your order - the Manufacturers do make mistakes sometimes.
- Once all is prepared, we contact the customer for a desired delivery date.
- We arrange (insured) collection with the courier for that delivery date, and ship accordingly.
- Some customers prefer to collect the order in person, this is perfectly acceptable, and is both discreet and discrete.
- We will contact you to confirm that all is well with your order, post delivery.
We typically receive payment as:
- PayPal through a PayPal account
- PayPal through a credit/debit card without a PayPal account, through the website of over the telephone.
- PayPal through a PayPal invoice drafted by us - can be paid by card (with or without a PayPal account) or by PayPal account.
- Bank Transfer - we supply you with all the details that you need.
- Cash - If you wish to purchase in person for a truly anonymous purchase.
- You can pay by diamonds or gold bullion should you wish, but this is not very popular these days :)
If there are any issues with your order, please contact us as soon as you can by telephone or email.
If there is any transit damage (Couriers are the bane of this industry) then we will need:
- Photographs/images of the damage
- Photographs/images of the outer packaging - outside of the box
- Photographs/images of the ineer packaging - inside of the box
- Broken joints/limbs/fingers
- Loose Joints
- Wrong doll body or head
Typically this will result in replacement.
We guarantee your doll will be as described, and if there is any dissatisfaction due to a fault from our side (The-Doll-House or the Manufacturer) you are entitled to a full refund, and we will arrange collection of the order.
If you receive your order, and feel that it simply is not for you, you can have a refund from The-Doll-House - on the provision that it has not been used.
Please be aware that Phil is a qualified Pharmacologist, and has a wealth of techniques to employ to know if you have used the doll.
Used dolls are not eligible to be returned for a full refund, as they are then designated as pre-owned (2nd hand).
This does not affect any statutory rights that you already have.
We like to think here at The-Doll-House, that we provide an excellent standard of customer service, and if we fall short of this, will resolve any issues that you may have to your satisfaction.
How To Measure For A Bra
You need two measurements to calculate your bra size: band and cup.
Use a tailor’s tape measure to take these measurements. Keep the tape parallel to the floor, do not pull it tight, and measure against the skin for the most accurate results.
UK bra sizes are calculated in inches, so it is best to take the measurement in inches or to convert metric measurements to imperial units.
How to Measure Your Bra Band Size
To obtain your band measurement, expel all the air from your lungs while you measure. Run the tape around your torso, directly under your bra. Round off all fractions to the nearest whole number. Remember that fractions under a half are rounded down, while fractions of a half or more are rounded up. For example, 32.4 is rounded down to 32, while 32.5 is rounded up to 33. Use the table above to find your band size.
Cup Size Measurement
To calculate your bra cup size, subtract your band size from your bust measurement.
For example, if your band size measurement is 30 inches, then your band measurement is 32 from the table below.
So, if your bust measurement is 34 inches, then your bra cup size is equal to 34 minus 32, which is equal to 2.
Use this number and the table below to find your corresponding alphabetical cup size. In this case, the cup size would be B. Therefore, the bra size would be a 32B.
|Difference Between Bust Size and |
Band Size Measurements (Inches)